মঙ্গলবার, ৪ অক্টোবর, ২০১৬

Criticism a Lot; I will Go Ahead with My Job


Baul
The words written in headline are quoted from a song, the old day’s song sung in Baul style and tune.
The song will be ignored by most of the listeners of this age but I like it and frequently hear it as one of my favorite songs. I will not get hurt if my love for such an old Baul type song pictures me as a backdated man. Even I would say I love this song and my love for this song is forever.
I do not have A.B.C knowledge about music or how to sing a song but I give my best to sing out its first two or three lines not like a singer but an affectionate and weak lover.
I love this song and I am weak to this song may be for two or three reasons.
Firstly it draws a picture of someone who loves unconditionally and without hope of any return but hated and despised. This is the similar picture that I see within myself.

Secondly a determination and a strong mind of determination to love and accept utmost dedication and sacrifice for love or loved ones.

This is absolutely a different kind of a lover who loves without hope of any return, without making any complaint for anything else and even being hated by who he loves.
This is also a picture of love rarely seen in the world.

And thirdly it reminds me Jesus, His life, His words, His works, actions and activities.

If we have a close look at various books of the Bible like Matthew 11:27,28, Mark 4: 35-41;6: 30-44, and John 2: 1-11;5: 1-9; 11: 38-44; 20: 30-31 we see His life, works, words, actions and activities that helps us to find a vivid picture of Jesus as a great lover of human kind who loved in spite of being hated, had been persecuted though He was innocent, He forgave though the foes were not forgivable.

He took nothing as important under His consideration but love. He did nothing against His persecutors but showing love. What He said in reply to the words of hatred is nothing but love. He healed the sick restored life to dead, He gave power that deaf can hear, dumb can speak and crippled can walk. He fed hundreds and thousands of hungry people out of only five loaves of bread and two pieces of dry fish and whatever it may be He did out of His deep and profound love and compassion for human beings.

Love for people was the only reason He came down to the earth in human form, walked all around, reached to people irrespective of their class or level with the word of God that they could save and have an eternal life.

In doing all these things He never cared about how badly the people criticized. Even we see Jesus did not care about criticism, persecutions and hatred of people at the crucial time of death on the cross.

An analysis of all these actions tells His life is as if a song resonated with the same meaning and feelings of this song 'Criticism a lot; I will go ahead with my job/ I will love you forever though I do not know whether you love me or not'.

This type of one sided love of Jesus carries immense importance especially for Christians. Because of this love only Christians are now saved and are blessed with an eternal life.

As genuine followers of Jesus Christian should do the same thing. It means they must do what Jesus told them to do.

They may face persecutions, difficulties, hostilities, opposition, hatred but they must show love and compassion, their theme song must be something like this song 'Criticism a lot; I will go ahead with my job ...

If Christians do this the following things must happen:

- People will come to know the true meaning of love and qualities of Christian life

- Word of God would be preached in a way it should be

- Peace and stability will take its deep root in society

- Hostility will come down to the level of rarity

- Rule of love instead of power will prevail all over

Finally the righteous Kingdom of God will expand with the addition of more number of people from other religions

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন